pointless rambles

Friday 31 October 2014

Green Tea, Sushi and Comforters


 Time flew by this week. It happened so fast. After each sunshine, night falls. Every day, I learnt something new. I learnt that it's foolish to always put others above yourself but I would do it anyway. In the end, I am calm and at peace with myself and that's the only thing that matters.

.....

Yes, maybe you're right. I would never find anyone who would think of me as you do. And I would keep repeating my mistakes. But I have to thank you for seeing things in me that I have never seen myself. And thank you for liking me even though it might be as small as a speckle of dust. I am sorry I wasted your time due to my inconsistencies and inability to make up my mind. 

I don’t know where we are connected, but I’m sure the knot is somewhere in a strange distant world-Haruki Murakami

1 comment:

  1. Sharing yourself with any person is in some way a gamble but each one might think he or she is the weak link. And humans make mistakes so we just have to try to learn from them.

    ReplyDelete