pointless rambles

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Whirlwind

Maybe I am naive and idealistic and this crazy world of rigmarole is not going to end, but there's this certain rawness that will always still touch my heart. Let's throw away all those mind games and unsaid words that weigh more than anything a swaying broken branch can bear. Little tip here, if you're feeling unhappy, just grow some flowers.

I read a quote somewhere and it made my day. It goes like this,
" I saw three little birds on the window sill and they told me not to worry."

Things have been like a whirlwind for me right now. I am always worrying about things, it's driving me insane.

I know, people say, "Enjoy your youth, enjoy the process of growing up." But I feel old. And to be honest, I have felt old since I was 10. It's not uncommon for me to sit down on the couch and think back in retrospect about how far I have come in life. 

"A decade, that isn't a very short time," I used to ponder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment